Men's Madson™ II Hiker Waterproof Boot
This classic hiker combines the comfort of a sneaker with seam-sealed waterproofing and a classic aesthetic. This boot is rugged yet refined, featuring waterproof-leather and alpine-inspired metal eyelets that bring the style.
- UPPER: Waterproof full grain leather with waterproof suede tongue and pigskin collar. Combination pigskinand textile lining package. Seam-sealed waterproof construction.
- FOOTBED: Removable molded EVA, synthetic topcover.
- MIDSOLE: Full length molded EVA midsole.
- OUTSOLE: Molded rubber outsole.
- Uses: Light Rain
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||5.90 €||7 - 8 Business Days|
|UPS Access Point||3.90 €||7 - 8 Business Days|
|Express||9.90 €||2 Business Days|
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your online purchase, you may return your product for free within 60 days.What can I return?
We will gladly accept returns on all purchases made on our website which are in original condition; unworn with tags attached and for footwear with the original box in new conditions.WHEN CAN I RETURN?
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date.WHERE CAN I RETURN?
You have 2 options to ship your return:
- Go to your nearest UPS Access Point.
- Contact our customer care service in order to arrange the pick-up of your return parcel at your home address.
Please note direct exchanges of our products are not possible at this stage. If you need a different size or colour, you will need to return the item back to us for a refund, and then place a new order.More Questions?
See our Customer Service section for more details.